If you change your device and would like to reset 2FA from the current device.
- Please visit "Settings" on the Blocto APP.
- Click "2 Factor Authentication"
- Click "DISABLE" and enter the verification code mail sent from Blocto and your 2FA passcode to disable it.
If you've lost your device and would like to reset your 2FA, please send this information from the mail address you would like to disable to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can verify you are the owner of the account.
1. Blocto account email
2. When did you register the account?
3. Where did you last log in from, which country?
4. What device did you use to log in to your account?
5. What assets did you have in your account?
However, it may take 2-3 working days to confirm and process the request. As this 2FA is an important issue of your account safety.